Hemera Holiday Home villa on Santorini
Hemera Holiday Home villa on Santorini is found in an exceptional location, in the village of Akrotiri, on the island of Santorini. Built in a picturesque neighbourhood, in the Caldera area, it features a unique view of the volcano, and Santorini's famous sunset... A view that extends all the way to the village of Oia.
It is a self-catering villa of living space of 111 sq.m (just under 1,200 sq.ft,) It is built over two levels, in full accordance with modern Cycladic architecture, and can accommodate up to 6 guests. It features a private pool with a Jacuzzi, an outdoor shower by the pool, an outdoor WC, a spacious terrace furnished with top quality sun-loungers, sheltered pergolas with outdoor furniture, private parking, and a garden of approximately 680sq.m. (just over 7,300 sq.ft.)
The ground floor features 3 bedrooms, a writing-desk, air-conditioning, flat screen TVs, a big bathroom, and verandas with a breath-taking, panoramic view of the Caldera.
The upper floor features a living room with fireplace, a fully equipped kitchen, a dining room, flat screen TV, air-conditioning, WC, and a balcony with an outside dining area overlooking the Caldera, the Volcano and the swimming pool. There is another, small balcony on the villa’s facade with a view of Santorini’s vineyards.
Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the premises.
Hemera Holiday Home villa on Santorini is a place made with respect to local tradition and special care for your well being on the island!
Social Functions, Weddings and Accommodation
Hemera Holiday Home Villa on Santorini is an ideal choice for social functions, be it small groups of guests wishing to celebrate a wedding ceremony, an anniversary, or any other special event, with the beautiful combination of the Caldera, the sea, and the volcano, as their backdrop.
• Sustainability - Hemera Holiday Home Villa on Santorini adheres to all the latest environmental standards.
• Breakfast ingredients are provided, for your morning meal preparation. Additionally, complimentary local treats such as Santorian wine and fresh fruit, are offered during your stay.
• The villa is very close to the Red Beach, the Lighthouse, the archaeological excavations in Akrotiri, while the organized, cosmopolitan beaches of Perivolos and Perissa, Vlychada, and Theros, are just a 10 minute-drive away.
- Private outdoor swimming pool with Jacuzzi
- Sun beds
- Breakfast (free)
- Free private parking on site
- Private garden
- Outdoor shower, Outdoor WC
- Outdoor furniture, Outdoor dining area
- Free WI-Fi available throughout the premises
- Soundproof rooms
- Non-smoking rooms
- Linen (100% cotton)
- Towels (100% cotton)
- Pool towels (100% cotton)
- BBQ facilities
- Ironing facilities
- Concierge service (free)
- Organization of social functions (upon request, extra charge)
- Car/ATV Rental
- Free transfer from / to airport / port (5 night stay minimum)
- Laundry service, Dry cleaning (upon request)
- Manicure & Pedicure (upon request)
- Hairdressers (upon request)
- Doctor (on call)
- Wine tours (upon request)
- Excursions (upon request)
- Sailing cruises (on request)
- Horse riding (upon request)
- Snorkelling (upon request)
- Scuba diving (upon request)
- Wake-up service
- Upper floor accessible only by stairs
Number of units (accommodations): 1